Nu Wave Oven  » Housewares  »
  • The Nu Wave Oven cost about $100 and I suppose if it wasn't difficult to clean I would use all year round
  • So after having this oven for nearly two years I think I used it maybe six times -- that is not a savings in energy

• by KJ hamnik

The Nu Wave Oven is by far the messiest and hardest thing to clean up I have ever used bar none. I got my Nu Wave Oven about two years ago because I’m tired of turning my oven on in the middle of hot summer days when I want to roast a chicken or ham or something like that. And true enough, it doesn’t create nearly

as much heat as the oven. The roasts came out great but oh my God the clean up. I would seriousely rather clean my oven than deal with this mess.

The Nu Wave Oven cost about $100 and I suppose if it wasn’t difficult to clean I would use all year round. It uses less energy than the oven does as well, so it ...

• has two points in its favor but it has to be hand washed in the sink. I don’t even wash pots and pans in the sink for goodness sake.

So after having this oven for nearly two years I think I used it maybe six times — that is not a savings in energy. I think I would have to use it every day to

save on the energy bill in any noticeable way but there’s no way I would want to wash it everyday. If you’re a little less lazy than me when it comes to washing dishes then try it out it does make great roasts. You can also cook fish in it but it isn’t deep enough really to cook anything that requires liquid, like soup or stew.

Nu Wave Oven
    moojay says :

I have to say, I have had the Nu Wave Oven for about 2 years and LOVE IT . Yes you have to clean it after, but as with a regular oven, depending on what your cooking, you take precautions to keep the mess to a minimum. I love it and in fact am considering purchasing another.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531607764160931/k2311a0716/7.16.09