H2O Mop  » Housewares  »
  • When she brought it over I had just cleaned the floors like two days earlier and I don't think I'm very sloppy but the H2O Mop still found loads and loads of dirt to pick up
  • I don't think I'm going to risk that but I am happy with the kitchen floor
  • It came with two extra mop heads which doesn't seem like very much but I didn't have a problem cleaning the mop head to use it again
  • The H2O Mop my mom bought cost her $100 but I bet it could be found for a lot less in an online search
  • I like the mop, I wouldn't have bought one for myself but since it was free I'll use every week

• by KJ hamnik

My mom recently bought me the H2O Mop for cleaning the floors in the kitchen and bathroom and such. I have always used a regular mop and bucket or more often the kitchen sink and that didn’t bother me very much. When she brought it over I had just cleaned the floors like two days earlier and I don’t think I’m very sloppy but the H2O Mop still found loads and loads of dirt to pick up.

The instructions say

you can steam cleam carpet with it too, but I don’t know how that would work out. The pads are fairly smooth and it would probably just buff the surface of the carpet not unlike wiping it with a hand towel. I don’t think I’m going to risk that but I am happy with the kitchen floor.

It came with two extra mop heads which doesn’t seem like very much but I didn’t have a problem cleaning the mop head ...

• to use it again. I don’t know how often I can do that yet, but the extra mop heads are kinda spendy. For two extras it’s $20, so hopefully I can use them lots of times.

It doesn’t weigh very much but it doesn’t support itself at all either so it is a little bit tiring to mop with. The cleaner that came with it is a small amount but it does smell nice. You don’t have to

use the cleaner every time, it cleans up every day stuff easily enough without it.

The H2O Mop my mom bought cost her $100 but I bet it could be found for a lot less in an online search. I like the mop, I wouldn’t have bought one for myself but since it was free I’ll use every week. I give it 8, cos it wouldn’t be that great on the carpet even though it says it can do carpets too!

H2O Mop

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531607764140931/k2311a0716/7.16.09