Nars Lips Glosss Pot  » Cosmetics  »
  • After working at Sephora for a few months and meeting with the representative for Nars Cosmetics, I decided to try one of their lip gloss pots which is called Nars Lip Lacquer due to it's thick texture
  • I tried it not only on myself but on tons of clients at Sephora and it looked amazing on people with all skin tones

• by Valerie

After working at Sephora for a few months and meeting with the representative for Nars Cosmetics, I decided to try one of their lip gloss pots which is called Nars Lip Lacquer due to it’s thick texture.

If you are looking for the absolutely PERFECT nude lipstick/lip glodd, Nars Lip Laquer in Chelsea Girl is the only option

that will completely satisfy you. I tried it not only on myself but on tons of clients at Sephora and it looked amazing on people with all skin tones.

I usually hate sticky lip gloss, but this one is differnet. The consistency is thick, but it goes on so smoothly and stays put even after eating, NO JOKE.

• The mixture actually resembles a combination of a lip stick and a lip gloss, but even better. Way Better.

I would highly reccomend this product to all girls. It looks amazing on everyone regardless of hair color, skin tone, eye color, etc. Nars also has ten other shades to choose from if you aren’t as into nude as

I am.

The price point is a little bit high at around $20, but it is well worth it and let me tell you why. In addition to the fact that it makes you look gorgeous, it lasts FOREVER. The Nars representative told me a pot would last six months but I’ve had mine for eight and it’s still going!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311607763970931/k2311a0716/7.16.09