Gucci II Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Gucci II perfume has been out for a while now, but it seems that it has been getting a great deal of attention lately, which it deserves, The smell is truly amazing and smells so fresh
  • However, within the past month I've had at least ten customers demand Gucci II perfume, claiming it was the best thing they've ever smelled (males and females)
  • I love the flowery smell of the perfume, it actually improves my mood

• by Valerie

Gucci II perfume has been out for a while now, but it seems that it has been getting a great deal of attention lately, which it deserves, The smell is truly amazing and smells so fresh. I have been working in the fragrance department at Sephora for nearly a year now and nobody has ever really asked for this perfrume.

However, within the past month I’ve had at least ten customers

demand Gucci II perfume, claiming it was the best thing they’ve ever smelled (males and females).

I had one male in his mid twenties come in and dart directly to the fragrance wall. He started searching frantically around the GHucci perfumes. I approached him and asked if he needed help. He told me “I need some of that Gucci perfume for my girlfriend, that stuff drives me crazy”.. When I ...

• handed him the pink, square bottle with the circular top the smile on his face was unforgettable.

I love the flowery smell of the perfume, it actually improves my mood.I also love the fact that it is perfect for the transition from day to night. \ I get more compliments on this fragrance than any other i’ve ever worn. Everyone wants to know what it is and acts extremely interested, forcing

me to describe the bottle to ensure they purchase the correct one.

Gucci II is composed of beautiful fresh florals with subtle s=hints of woodsy scents which result in the perfect combination. It is my all time favorite perfume.

The only con of the Gucci II perfume is the price, a decent sized bottle costs sixty five dollars. However, if you get this fragrance for your girlfriend she will be ecstatic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561607763960931/k2311a0716/7.16.09