Sonya Crossland  » People  »
  • We have two adorable little boys who are little monsters but I love them to bits and wouldn't swap them for the world

• by hollyoaker75

I am going to review myself now basically because I never have before!

My name is Sonya Crossland and I am 33 years old.

I hail from a decent sized city called Bradford which is in West Yorkshire, England.

I have been with my partner for 15 years and we have been married for almost 10 years which is a scary thought!

We have two adorable little boys who are little monsters but I love them to bits and wouldn’t

swap them for the world. My oldest son is called Bailey and he is 4 and my younger son is called Mackenzie and he is just a year younger at 3. It was pretty hard with them being so close in age and I don’t know whether now it was such a good idea to have a small age gap or not! They do keep each other occupied and play together so I guess it was a good decision..

• Don’t know how my younger son will cope without his brother when my older boy starts full time school in September though!

I don’t work at the moment choosing to be a full time mum to my boys, though my husband works full time. Money is tight but we get by..one of the reasons I’m writing reviews on this fantastic site!

I would love to have at least one more baby in the near future..I had a miscarriage about

two years ago after finding out I was unexpectedly pregnant. It was a shock but got excited then sadly lost the baby. My husband said we could try again but changed his mind which makes things difficult..fingers crossed he changes his mind back.

Apart from day to day chores like the school run and taking care of my family I don’t get much free ‘me time’ but when I do I can often be found typing away here on reviewstream!

Giving myself a 10 out 10 ha ha!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521607763830931/k2311a0716/7.16.09