Downy Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • I believe that one could tell the personality of a person by the clothes he is wearing
  • I like using Downy Fabric Conditioner, especially the Sunrise Fresh, because even without drying my clothes outside, they still smell fresh and clean, just like when it was dried outside

• by marielle

I believe that one could tell the personality of a person by the clothes he is wearing. You can tell what type of person he is by merely looking at his clothes. It’s not exactly what brand he is wearing, but the way he wears it that makes the difference. Wearing a nice outfit really makes a person look and feel confident.

But a nice outfit is not enough. One should also wear clean and fresh smelling clothes. This is why I am very meticulous with the

clothes I am wearing. Not only should it look nice, but it should also smell nice. And wearing a perfume is not enough for me. My clothes should be fresh smelling right from the start, and I’m talking about right after washing.

This is why I use fabric conditioner when washing my clothes. Even now that I am using a liquid detergent that makes my clothes smell fresh even without fabric conditioner, I still use fabric conditioner every time, except when I ran out of it. And I ...

• don’t use any other brand, I only use Downy Fabric Conditioner.

I like using Downy Fabric Conditioner, especially the Sunrise Fresh, because even without drying my clothes outside, they still smell fresh and clean, just like when it was dried outside. I’ve been living in a 4th floor apartment for almost two years now, and ever since, I just hang my newly washed clothes inside my apartment, and so far, I don’t have any problems with my clothes smelling funny when dried - thanks to Downy Fabric Conditioner.

And aside from making my clothes sunrise-fresh smelling, it also makes my clothes soft that ironing it took a lot less time. This is a big help for me, especially because i hate ironing clothes!

I am not very particular with the brand of clothes that I am wearing, as long as it looks good on me. But one thing I am particular about is the fabric conditioner I am using on my clothes. And for me, no one works better that Downy Fabric Conditioner. It’s the only brand I use.

Downy Fabric Conditioner
    mai says :

what are the marketing philosophies used by downy fabric conditioner?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531607763530831/k2311a0716/7.16.09