Final Destination movie  » Movies  »
  • There are very few thrillers out there that scare me, this is definitely one of them

• by Steve
      There are very few thrillers out there that scare me, this is definitely one of them. The makers of this movie did a great job coming up with an original concept that you

just don’t see in Hollywood any more. What could be scarier than knowing Death is out to get you and even goes as far as to surprise you. I was on the edge ...

• of my seat throughout the movie waiting to see what would happen next. I even found myself actuall rooting for Death to kill the next character just because the methods were always unique
        and unexpected. This is the bright spot of a series of three movies and none of the sequels even came close to matching it’s quality. It is one I will definitely watch over and over again.

Final Destination movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120876350531/k2311a082/8.2.06