Top Concentrated Liquid Detergent
  • There are various types of Top Liquid Detergent, but I bought the super color one, mainly because as seen on the label, it prevents the color of the clothes from fading

• by marielle

I am very particular with the clothes I am wearing. This is one aspect in my life that I am meticulous of. I don’t wear clothes with stain or clothes that are already faded because for me, clothes reflects one’s personality. This is why I am very choosy when it comes to my detergent soap.

I’ve been using either powder or bar detergent soap ever since. This was why I was hesitant to try a liquid detergent soap when I went abroad to work. But being in a different place, the detergent soap I’ve been using was not available, and when

I asked my friend what detergent soap she is using, she recommended Top Concentrated Liquid Detergent to me.

Having no choice, I started using it. There are various types of Top Liquid Detergent, but I bought the super color one, mainly because as seen on the label, it prevents the color of the clothes from fading. And I was satisfied with the results. Indeed, Top Concentrated Liquid Detergent really cleans my clothes. I confirmed it when one time I had a stain on my shirt because of eating chili crab, and when I washed it with Top Concentrated Liquid Detergent, the ...

• stain was removed, in fact not even a mark was left, I wasn’t even sure of the exact spot where the stain was when I examined my shirt after washing.

And true to its promise, the color of the clothes does not fade as fast as when using other detergent soaps. Another thing I liked about this detergent soap is that it is even suitable for indoor drying. I’ve been living on a 4th floor apartment since going abroad and I’ve been drying my clothes inside my apartment ever since, and my clothes still smell good even on those times that

I don’t use fabric conditioner. In fact, there is no need to use a fabric conditioner when using this detergent. And to top it all, because it is concentrated, just a little amount could wash many clothes already. A cup could already wash 5kg of clothes. So I also save money when using this detergent.

I’ve been abroad for almost two years now, and I still haven’t switched to other detergent soaps, mainly because Top Liquid Detergent made me satisfied with it. I’m glad I asked the right person when I was looking for a detergent soap to use on my clothes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531607763460831/k2311a0716/7.16.09