Creative Zen Stone 1GB  » Electronics  »
  • Probably one of the best things I love about the Zen Stone, though, is that it comes in the color pink
  • Overall, the Zen is a must-buy for any music fan, and, in my opinion, offers better value for money than the iPod

• by mango

The moment I heard what iPods were all about, I knew it was overrated. For someone who loves music, the concept of being able to carry it around is fascinating, but old.

The Zen Stone is based on Apple’s iPod Shuffle. Those who have used the iPod comment that the Zen does not do

it justice; I have not owned an iPod before I got the Zen, so I could use the gadget “as is,” without any expectations.

The amount of storage isn’t very impressive, but it can handle all of my music and podcasts. I have about 160 podcasts on it now. The interface on the Zen ...

• is simple and easy to use. I couldn’t see the music tracks, though, or the album artwork, but even the iPod Shuffle doesn’t have a display. The battery life of the Zen is considerably well; it has lasted me a few trips without dying. I have taken it on airplane rides halfway across
        the globe, and each time, I’ve never had to charge it on the airplane. Probably one of the best things I love about the Zen Stone, though, is that it comes in the color pink!

Overall, the Zen is a must-buy for any music fan, and, in my opinion, offers better value for money than the iPod.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161607763380831/k2311a0716/7.16.09