Power Point 2003  » Software  »
  • I needed to emphasis the problem of how our software can fit to different operating systems and hardware platforms, and suggest a practical solution
  • I love the fact that this software has so many different ways to customize your presentation
  • I really enjoyed the way you can easily create a moving animation of your text or image
  • I believe it keeps your presentation alive and kicking, instead of being just a dry collection of facts
  • If you need to speak before an audience or just want to create a presentation, I highly recommend that you use Power Point

• by cool

As a computer programmer, I have recently created for my work place a Power Point presentation about out software application’s scalability.

I needed to emphasis the problem of how our software can fit to different operating systems and hardware platforms, and suggest a practical solution.

My experience with power point was great! I love the fact that this software has so many different ways to customize your presentation.

I really enjoyed the way you can easily

create a moving animation of your text or image. I believe it keeps your presentation alive and kicking, instead of being just a dry collection of facts.

I used some of the following animation types in my presentation: “Fly In”, “Grow/Shrink” and “Spin”. For example, by using “Fly In” the user can see the object flying-into the slide. I think that these animations helped me a lot to insert pictures and text in the ...

• slide, while grabbing the viewers’ attention.

Some of the features that I found very useful in my presentation are: add an animation to a slide, add a sound to playing an effect, transition between slides, insert clip art from Office online and more.

There are many different visual effects you can choose from. In my humble opinion, it is a good idea to preview them all, until you instinctively know which one will work best

for you.

It certainly does take time to get familiar with all the possibilities that power point 2003 has to offer. However, it is not a difficult program to study, and it is well worth it in the long run.

If you need to speak before an audience or just want to create a presentation, I highly recommend that you use Power Point! I will rate it 10, as it really deserves a top mark!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301607763250831/k2311a0716/7.16.09