Halo 3
Bungie.net
  • See as a FPS it plays amazing greet feed back, beautiful look to it, and there are more options then just being this gun game
  • I play with a bunch of my friends but I think the best is meeting new people in matchmaking or joining random custom games

• by Connor Walsh

Have you ever put countless hours into something, but got so little out of it. Well Halo 3 is one of those things for me, but in a good way.

See as a FPS it plays amazing greet feed back, beautiful look to it, and there are more options then just being this gun game.

It has this awesome story that goes so far beyond the game.

Forge mode allows you to create an area for so many different game types.

It also has a revolutionary way of capturing game footage.

Now when a say a get so little out of it I don’t mean its not pleasurably, I mean ...

• that it has not gotten me laid, I have come close though, the girls love sexy nerds.

Now those things are great, but I also love playing it on xbox live.

So much more fun will come of it.

I play with a bunch of my friends but I think the best is meeting new

people in matchmaking or joining random custom games.

So those are just so of the that Halo 3 offers.

One last thing Halo 3 is backed by this amazing community and any one of them would wright a similar review because its the pure true and most of the community can be found a bungie.

net

Halo 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281607763160831/k2311a0716/7.16.09