2002 Dodge Durango
  • Some people call me insane, but about a year ago I bought a used 2002 Dodge Durango
  • I love the fact that the driver side and front passenger side are equipped all automatic options
  • Aside from the high gas costs right now and the fact that it can be a bit slippery in the rain, I would definitely recommend this truck to anyone that is looking for something roomy and can seat a large family

• by Lynn Moll

Some people call me insane, but about a year ago I bought a used 2002 Dodge Durango. Aside from the high gas prices, it costs me $60 to fill the tank; this is, by far, the absolute best vehicle I ever had!

With three rows of seats, the third row can be folded down if needed, it is very roomy and this truck comes equipped with

separate heat and air conditioning vents for each row so all passengers can be comfortable. These features come in handy, especially since this truck can seat eight!

I love the fact that the driver side and front passenger side are equipped all automatic options. The seats not only can be moved front and back, but up and down as well that are programmable ...

• in the memory. This is a great feature, especially if more than one person drives the car. With the push of a button, the seat will automatically be moved into the proper position for each driver! I think this is awesome!

This big truck drives extremely smooth and quiet, not to mention it is great in the snow! The only one drawback is that

because of the weight, it does sometimes slide in the rain. It is important to have tires with good tread and give yourself room to stop.

Aside from the high gas costs right now and the fact that it can be a bit slippery in the rain, I would definitely recommend this truck to anyone that is looking for something roomy and can seat a large family!

2002 Dodge Durango

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91607763140831/k2311a0716/7.16.09