Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love its shade for it is perfect for my lip tone and skin tone
  • But in my own experience, I feel much convenient of twisting and carrying my Watershine Pure than my Clinique Soft Shine though they both have good quality except for the price because Clinique is obviously much expensive than Maybelline

• by amazingme

It was only two years ago when I started using lipsticks from Maybelline and all of them are variants from Watershine Pure. When running out, I just jump from variant to another. And I have fun of testing in the store of several variants of this. I have tried already some variants of Watershine Pure lipsticks but not all. I just look the one which fits for my lips and for my desire. Sometimes I tend to be crazy because it seems that I have this desire to buy them all for collection. Maybelline has a great collection of lip shading. If you are looking for darker or lighter lipsticks or lip-glosses, Maybelline have it. But among them, the Watershine Pure Lipsticks are my favorite to buy from Maybelline.

When

it comes to cosmetics, Maybelline has a high reputation. I am a person who does not wear foundation or eye shadow on everyday going, only occasionally and if needed. But I love to look at cosmetics. Frankly, I don’t know how to put make up on a proper way. Even in lipstick, I don’t know exactly the right stroke of shading. I just shade it back and forth in my lips and when I see that it is fully covered, that’s enough for me. Good thing that the Maybelline Watershine Pure lipsticks are so easy to use and apply. I don’t have to worry too much. The Juicy Raspberry #504 is the latest one I have. Though I recently bought one from Clinique, still I used to switch them ...

• from time to time depending on my mood. Maybelline Watershine Pure lipsticks are all very good and they have lots of variants to choose from. They really catch every woman’s need when it comes to lipsticks. Among them, the Juicy Raspberry has become my favorite. It looks truly juicy. I love its shade for it is perfect for my lip tone and skin tone. I have a small pair of pinkish lips and this type of shading is just perfect for it. This might look too pinky and too catchy but when I shade it to my lips, it just blends well and looks so natural. It stays long also in my lips. It never darkens either, it moisturizes instead. Perhaps it is because it has content that
        makes it real shinning water in lips. Unlike other brands, lipsticks from Maybelline when applied never runs dry in my lips even I expose myself under the sun.

I love its casing too. As a matter of fact I much love the shinning silver case of my Maybelline Watershine Pure than the one I have from Clinique. It may sounds so ridiculous because casing has nothing to do with lip shading anymore. But in my own experience, I feel much convenient of twisting and carrying my Watershine Pure than my Clinique Soft Shine though they both have good quality except for the price because Clinique is obviously much expensive than Maybelline. Give yourself a try for any Maybelline Watershine Pure lipsticks. You will love them definitely. Just choose the right one for you.

Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311607763040831/k2311a0716/7.16.09