Secret Anti-Perspirant Sheer Dry Shower Fresh  » Health  »
  • I decided to get this particular one because when I was younger I had bought some due to the severe peer pressure of my classmates
  • Plus, I have noticed that it does condition my skin as well, and leaves it smoother to the touch than before I started using it

• by onerios13

When I was younger and in high school, I never used deodorant, and trust me, that made me quite an oddball to my fellow students as well as a target for secret ridicule from the nastier girls in class. But the reason why I never wore deodorant was for the simple fact that I never smelled, even after gym class. I don’t know what it was although I suspect it could have been genetic as my mother really never used deodorant either when she was growing up, although I suspect it was probably because they didn’t HAVE the same deodorant as we do now.

But now, almost fifteen years since high school gym class, I find myself sniffing under my arms after a long hot summer day and suddenly, there is this…smell. And not

a pleasant one either, and for the first time I am actually embarrassed to wear short sleeves if it’s hot outside. That’s why a few months ago I went to the store and bought some Secret Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant. I decided to get this particular one because when I was younger I had bought some due to the severe peer pressure of my classmates. Of course I had only used a bit of it when I decided that it was a waste of money to keep buying the deodorant. Yet at the same time, I did like the product as it really did keep me dry and even though at the time I was pretty much odorless, it had a nice pleasant and clean scent reminiscent of getting out of a hot shower.

Since that ...

• time, I have used it every day and I am very delighted to report that I no longer have any offensive odors emitting from under my arms. Plus, it is great for the summers here, where although there is low humidity, you’re still working up a good sweat when you’re in rush hour traffic and where the inside car thermostat is reading that the outside temperature is over 113 degrees. I can tell you now that this is a lifesaver in situations like that!

I also like how it goes on sheer, so there’s no messing white stuff coating the underside of the my blouse or shirt. I used to hate having that happen when I used another brand on the few occasions when I convinced myself I needed to get a deodorant. The

stuff would stick like glue and even after washing it, there would be still be lingering traces of it on the inside of the sleeves. But this product doesn’t do that and is absorbed instantly into the skin. Plus, I have noticed that it does condition my skin as well, and leaves it smoother to the touch than before I started using it.

Another great selling point of this product is the price. I got this for less than four dollars at Wal-Mart, and sometimes they even offer two packs for a very low price. That always helps out my budget and I am sure to get them when they are offered. But above all, the scent is really what makes me a fan, and is the reason why I’ll keep getting this deodorant in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341607762910731/k2311a0716/7.16.09