High Protein Diet  » Health  »
  • I decided to do it on my own by eating strict protein with little seasoning
  • However, I had to get off before reaching my target weight since I was afraid of kidney problems as well as I was having a major problem with constipation

• by Redtape

By this time, two years ago I had somehow managed to “comfort eat” my way to two hundred and thirty pounds since I was going through a very depressing period of time. I was trying half-heartedly to loose it since I would go tot the gym but go on a binge after.

I wanted an easy way to lose weight and thus my aunt recommended a protein diet to me where I would only eat protein and take a multivitamin once per day.

Since she could not remember where she had seen the instructions for the diet, and had only remembered the basics. I decided ...

• to do it on my own by eating strict protein with little seasoning. The result was that within the first two weeks I lost literally thirty pounds. I could not believe it since a part of me expected to fail.

I ended up losing sixty pounds in all on the diet.

However, I had to get off before reaching my target weight since I was afraid of kidney problems as well as I was having a major problem with constipation. Nevertheless, I have managed to reach my target weight and keep off the rest of it even though I was on a crash diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341607762690731/k2311a0716/7.16.09