Charlie’s Angels movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • However, when I finally watched it, even though I was a little impressed by the special effects I was still extremely disappointed in what I thought was actually a pointless movie
  • I thought that the movie seemed a little too much like a female exploitation movie even though I was actually eleven at the time I watched it
  • However, it is not and the only people who I would recommend it to would be teenage boys who are just discovering their sexuality

• by Redtape

Charlie’s Angels is a movie released in the year 2000 which was supposed to be based on a television series by the same name in the seventies starring the actress Farrah Fawcett. This movie starred the actresses Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore as the three Angels.

Before I even heard of the movie I had heard my friends going on and on about it.

I was still extremely disappointed in what I thought was actually a pointless movie.

I thought that the movie seemed a little too much like a female exploitation movie even though I was actually eleven at the time I watched it.

This was because the women did not appear like storng superheroes like what I imagined they might be.

I was also disappointed since I thought that there were a lot of almost pointless special effects.

I thought that the special effects should have ...

• been made to seem a tiny bit more natural and it would have thus been 10 times more impressive.

I also thought that the acting was a bit mediocre for two A-list actresses, as well as I kept becoming extremely annoyed and embarrassed by the Angels.

I thought the movie centred around sex and appearing sexy than it did action and strength.

I could not help thinking that movies like this were exactly the reason why a lot of men don’t take female

superheroes seriously at all.

Despite all the other flaws, I thought that the movie did indeed have some potential in the plot no matter how small.

I thought that had the lighting even been a bit darker, the characters more serious and the special effects done better then it might just have been a revolutionary movie in at least two different ways.

However, it is not and the only people who I would recommend it to would be teenage boys who are just discovering their sexuality.

Charlie's Angels movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111607762580731/k2311a0716/7.16.09