Victoria’s Secret Hydrating body lotion
  • The formula is just amazing, it’s definitely creamy without being oily or sticky, and very moisturizing
  • What I love the most about Victoria’s Secret hydrating body lotion in their Sweet Daydream scent is that it smells just absolutely divine
  • The downside to this body lotion is that it only comes in one size, a big size in my opinion
  • I would definitely recommend it to anyone

• by Liberty

I’ve never tried any of Victoria’s Secret body lotion before this product. I knew they sold beauty products but I was never a lotion type of girl, no matter how great the lotion smelled. One Christmas my boyfriend’s mom gave me a gift bag filled with all sorts of beauty goodies and one of those items was Victoria’s Secret Hydrating body lotion in Sweet Daydream scent. I’m a very picky person when it comes to scent because I don’t like anything too fruity or too floral but I fell in love with this body lotion the moment I tried it on.

Lets get to the

positives about this product. The first is that it’s very affordable at $9 a bottle, even though I didn’t have to pay for it. It comes in a fairly large bottle so it will last quite a while before you after buy another bottle. The formula is just amazing, it’s definitely creamy without being oily or sticky, and very moisturizing. Victoria’s Secret Hydrating body lotion was the first body lotion that really worked for me, not that I get dry skin often. Usually with body lotions they tend to be too greasy and the moisture doesn’t last very long which means I’d have to reapply.

• With this body lotion I didn’t have to reapply at all. I’ve worn it for 24 hours and my skin stayed soft and moisturized the entire time. What I love the most about Victoria’s Secret hydrating body lotion in their Sweet Daydream scent is that it smells just absolutely divine. It’s not too fruity, not too floral, just the right blend of scents that lingers and makes people want to breathe you in. The scent is subtle enough for those with sensitive nose that it won’t irritate your nostrils.

The downside to this body lotion is that it only comes in one size, a big

size in my opinion. It’s not huge and is a perfect size for anyone that wears body lotion often but it’s a bit on the large size for me because I don’t use lotion often, very rarely actually. I would’ve liked it if Victoria’s Secret came out with a smaller size so that I can carry it around with me. Other than the size I have nothing to complain about this product. I love it and I’m not even a lotion type of girl.

Victoria’s Secret Hydrating body lotion is a great buy, especially in their Sweet DayDream scent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311507762431031/k2311a0715/7.15.09