Bertolli Chicken Parmigiana & Penne Pasta  » Food  »
  • If you want an absolutely delicious, simple and quick meal for you and your family then you need to try Bertolli’s Chicken Parmigiana & Penne Pasta skillet meal

• by Lynn Moll

If you want an absolutely delicious, simple and quick meal for you and your family then you need to try Bertolli’s Chicken Parmigiana & Penne Pasta skillet meal! This truly tastes like a restaurant quality meal that you can have ready in minutes!

This meal can be found in the frozen food section at the grocery store and the entire meal, that

serves about two per package, is in the package. All you need to do is heat and serve! You can either heat the contents of the package on the stovetop in a skillet or in the microwave, whichever you prefer.

One day while I was grocery shopping, I knew that night I would be pressed for time and did not want ...

• my family to have to eat take-out again. I just happened to see this meal in the frozen food section. When I saw that everything was included in the package. I decided to give it a try.

Oh my gosh! I am so glad that I tried this meal! It was fantastic! The package directions stated that

all you need to do is heat in a skillet for about ten minutes. I was making two packages, so it actually took about fifteen minutes to have a complete Italian meal!

I actually made garlic bread and that took longer to heat than the entrée did!

My family loved it!

They have other varieties and I will also be giving those a try as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271507762371031/k2311a0715/7.15.09