Toddlers and Tiaras show
1.0
  • THe mothers on the show are not as over the top as I thought they would be
  • While most of the pageants are age appropriate, I found that the costumes were also a little too revealing

• by Famous

I am shocked that women would allow their young girls to parade across television screens and stages in such adult, provocative clothing. This reality television show follows little princesses (kid beauty contestants) in their quest for crowns and cash.

THe mothers on the show are not as

over the top as I thought they would be.

In fact, I was surprised by how assertive and head strong the little girls are.

They seem to be very matter-of-fact about the things that they do and do not want.

For instance, one little girl was adamant about not wanting to wear flippers (false teeth) to enhance her little girl grin.

I was appalled that so many false accoutrements are applied to these little girls so that they can look “beautiful.

” The end result is that they look like women before ...

• Toddlers and Tiaras show
      they’ve had a chance to hit puberty.

While most of the pageants are age appropriate, I found that the costumes were also a little too revealing.

Some of the little girls also performed dances that looked too adult.

I have problems with parents who either push

their kids to do things that aren’t wholesome and healthy for them.

I also hate that these little girls seem so focused on looking like little women.

There is something creepy about these kinds of events.

And surprised that this show is going for a second season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101507762241031/k2311a0715/7.15.09