Yves Rocher Inositol Line Smoothing Eye Cream
  • But after I went about putting my regular moisturizer on the rest of my face, I noticed that my dark under-eye circles seemed less dark

• by Jessie Bahrey

I never believe skin products which claim to erase wrinkles or make skin look younger, and I never buy those types of products. I use moisturizer, but they are all more or less the same-the good ones make your skin soft and moist. Although flaws and skin damage and wrinkles can be covered up, they don’t disappear without more expensive procedures.

I received a small tube of Yves Rocher Inositol Line Smoothing Eye Cream for a

gift, and the usual claims are made on the back of the tube: it targets the ‘first signs of aging,’ and it gets rid of dark circles and puffiness. Because it was a gift, and therefore, I didn’t pay for it, and because I am always hopeful for a miracle product, I tried it out.

My first impression was that it didn’t absorb into the skin very well, as I applied it around and underneath my eyes. It seemed to stay on the surface of my skin a bit, and it made that area shiny, which was kind of weird and not really a good thing.

But after I went about putting my regular moisturizer on the rest of my face, I noticed that my dark under-eye circles seemed less dark. My makeup went on nicely over this eye cream, and the shiny appearance really brightened my eyes.

I continued to use it ...

• Yves Rocher Inositol Line Smoothing Eye Cream
      every night and morning. No wrinkles disappeared, and I didn’t miraculously look years younger; however, my dark circles became far less noticeable, and when I was puffy, this cream seemed to lessen the swelling as well.

I really had not expected to ever believe any cream could do all that, but this product seems to do what it claims. I looked for it at the drugstore, to get an idea of what the large size costs.

I had trouble finding it at two drugstores that I went to, and I soon discovered that it was only sold in Eastern Canada and online, and the website shows that it only comes in the small size, 0. 5 fluid ounces, and it costs $29 plus shipping and handling.

I will likely be buying it though, despite the rather steep price tag, because it really works. Yves Rocher Inositol Line Smoothing Eye Cream really brightens my eyes makes them less puffy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311507762170931/k2311a0715/7.15.09