Dior Show Mascara
  • Dior Show Mascara made by Christian Dior is a truly amazing product
  • I recommend this mascara to anyone that wants EXTRA DRAMATIC eyelashes

• by Valerie

Some people, such as myself are mascara junkies, perpetually searching for the perfect mascara that will lengthen, curl, darken and bold your eyelashes. I’ve been searching for this type of mascara for years but I have finally found it.

Dior Show Mascara made by Christian Dior is a truly amazing product. It provides the illusion that one is wearing false eyelashes due to the fact that the effect is so dramatic. Compared with

drug store brands such as Cover Girl and Maybelline, they do not even hold a candle to Dior Show. As for other department store brands, the only one I’ve found to work ALMOST as well is Chanel. However, Chanel mascara is slightly pricier and does not provide the false eyelash effect.

I’m a previous make-up artist at both Sephora and Ulta so i have a background in make-up. When it comes to mascara,

• us make up artists are constantly trying to figure out whether it is the liquid formula inside the tube that has the most dramatic effect, or the actual application provided by the brush that causes the most visible change.

I came to the realization by comparing ingredients in all of the department store mascara brands that due to the blatant fact that all of the ingredients are so similar, it must be the

brush that works all of the magic. The brush provided with the Dior Show mascara is huge and gives lashes extraordinary volume.

Every single day I would wear my Dior Show Mascara I would get stopped by complete strangers at the store, on the street, anywhere. EVERYONE wanted to know what kind of mascara I was using, gushing about how amazing my lashes looked. I recommend this mascara to anyone that wants EXTRA DRAMATIC eyelashes.

Dior Show Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311507762160931/k2311a0715/7.15.09