Smooth Away Hair Removal Pads
0.5
  • But because of the positive reviews and my general laziness when it comes to the ritual of shaving I decided to try the Smooth Away Pads
  • They cost $9.98 per kit which lasts five shaves and they come in two sizes large and small
  • I do not recommend this product for women with corse hair or with tender skin

• by KJ hamnik

A lot of people seemed to have given positive reviews for Smooth Away Hair Removal Pads. I have yet to figure out if these people are real. But because of the “positive” reviews and my general laziness when it comes to the ritual of shaving I decided to try the Smooth Away Pads.

They cost $9.98 per kit which lasts five shaves and they come in two sizes “large and small”. Large are for the legs and small are for everything else. I have to admit that I have corse hair so shaving my legs is in general not that easy. I have tried everything including depilitory creams

and if I was a millionare I would have permanant removal because I just hate shaving period.

So my first impression of the Smooth Away system was that I could go out into my shop and get some sand paper and it costs way way less, put it on a block of wood and get the same effect. According to the instructions on the package and the advertising not only does the product “smoothaway hair it also keeps it off for a bit longer than the normal ways of shaving. What the ad doesn’t tell you is that it keeps the hair off for longer because it does so much ...

• damage to the skin that growing hair is like the last thing on the proverbial mind of the skin.

They should call the product skin removal pads instead of hair removal. It wasn’t that great of a shave — I had to go over it a few times which added to the damage. And then of course I did what you always do after shaving I applied lotion. Oh My God that hurt so bad. The lotion was like fire on my legs. The Smooth Away product was like a billion little abrasions all over my legs. There was no way I was going to use this

on my underarms. I probably wouldn’t have been able to put my arms down for a week.

As it was my legs continued to look abrased for about three days and by then the hair started to grow back. I do not recommend this product for women with corse hair or with tender skin. It exfoliates to the point of pain and you end up with hair in just a few days anyway. The product costs more than sand paper and does exactly the same thing that sand paper does to your skin. If you want to use the product save some money and go to the home improvement store instead.

Smooth Away Hair Removal Pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341507762110931/k2311a0715/7.15.09