Maybelline Dream Matte Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I mostly have oily skin in my t-zone but now, since I've started using Dream Matte Powder, people say they don't see as much shine which I really love
  • I love this powder and I cannot believe it was so cheap

• by Zippernose

Dream matte powder is a pressed powder that comes in a compact. The powder is on top and the top is clear so you can see the powder.

The bottom is a swivel container that has a mirror and an applicator sponge.

In my opinion, this powder is excellent.

It’s air soft, literally and does not make

my oily sensitive skin irritated or look unnatural.

It hides the shine and oil like a dream.

I mostly have oily skin in my t-zone but now, since I’ve started using Dream Matte Powder, people say they don’t see as much shine which I really love.

The only thing is that I’m not really loving the applicator ...

• that they give you with the product, it feels strange so I replaced it with a compact sponge from SpaResources and it fits and it’s so much better than Maybelline’s applicator! Though it’s an okay applicator (way better than some other makeup brands) I would reccomend getting a new one if you have the chance.

Now, back

to the powder.

The coverage is sheer.

You can put a lot on and it covers really well.

I wear it alone but it’s a really good powder to set your foundation.

And like the name says, IT’S SUPER MATTE! I love this powder and I cannot believe it was so cheap! I’m gonna go buy another one!

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311507761970931/k2311a0715/7.15.09