eBay  » Web sites  »
  • I think ebay is the best auction website available
  • What I like about ebay is that they provide with useful resources and tools that you can use to sell you items

• by persaud1

Ebay is an online auction website. On this site, sellers can place their items up for bid from bidders all over the world and also, buyers can find great deals on desired items. I think ebay is the best auction website available. What I like about ebay is that they provide with useful resources and tools that you can use to sell you items. Many people can make their living and base their businesses off of ebay.

I think the website is simple for people of

all computer literacy levels to use. The site has a great search engine that you can also use to narrow down searches and find exactly what you want. I find the best deals on ebay. I think the reason for this is because of all the competition which turn out big discounts and some sellers even offer free shipping. Free shipping is rare on other online stores unless you spend a rediculous amount of money.

Anther thing I like about ebay is that it is safe to ...

• use. For most items, you can pay with Paypal. Paypal is a company that mediates between buyers and sellers. You can trust Paypal with your important information and credit card numbers instead of using unsafe buying practices made mandatory by other sites. Paypal also offers insurance for items not received, so you can use this useful tool with confidence.

Ebay also does a great job with monitoring scams and bad sellers. You can also leave feedback whenever you are finished with a transaction. Feedback is a

good tool to use when deciding to buy from a seller or store.

The only thing I do not really like about ebay is the high seller fees. The rate is about $0.15 per item plus 8% of the final sales. I also don’t like having to pay to ship out items. This is not ebay’s fault, but it is hard to sell less valuable items at a low price while having to pay to ship out items.

Overall, I think ebay is a good website for doing business.

eBay

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201507761720931/k2311a0715/7.15.09