Benefit Smokin’ Eyes Sexy Eye and Brow Makeover Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think I am like many women who just occasionally get bored with their beauty products and need a change
  • I decided it was well-worth the $42, so I purchased it and took it home to play
  • The tweezers are small and discreet, the eyeliner is great, and I love the angled brush to blend the liner

• by Jessie Bahrey

I think I am like many women who just occasionally get bored with their beauty products and need a change. I have been on a mission to simplify my makeup, and have been looking for items that have multiple purposes and/or come in a small container so that I have less ‘stuff’ to bring with me when I travel. I managed to find a wonderful product that has everything I was looking for: multiple items in one container, a very funky and cool look, a decent price, and

great colours. Benefit Smokin’ Eyes Sexy Eye and Brow Makeover Kit is the coolest makeup item I have purchased in a long time, and it looks good on too!

I actually only needed some eyebrow tweezers when I went to the drugstore, but I ended up getting something that had tweezers and so much more. I was browsing in the Benefit aisle, which is a brand that I find to be cutting edge in the makeup and skin care world, and I saw the Smokin’ Eyes kit. It has so many items in a small, nicely decorated compact, which I just couldn’t resist. As well as the eyebrow tweezers, it has a pencil eye-liner, an brush with two ends, one angled for lining the eyes, and the other for eye shadow, three eye shadows, (base, highlighter and regular shadows), and brow wax. All of this in one small, attractive compact! I have never even used eyebrow wax, but there are also detailed instructions for using all of these items. I decided it was well-worth the $42, so ...

• Benefit Smokin’ Eyes Sexy Eye and Brow Makeover Kit
      I purchased it and took it home to play.

The eye shadows are very nice colours-there is a light cream colour for a shadow base, a pink colour for highlighting (I also use it during the day for a lighter look), and a deep grey colour for those ‘smoking’ eyes. The grey colour looks very dark in the compact, but when I used it and blending it with the lighter colour, it was very nice. I also liked the eye shadow base, as it made my eye makeup last

all day, even in the heat. The tweezers are small and discreet, the eyeliner is great, and I love the angled brush to blend the liner. Best of all, the compact itself is just so pretty, that I love having it in my purse. But even though this product is nice to look at, the function of it rocks. Benefit Smokin’ Eyes is a wonderful little kit that has many great items inside, and I hope the company starts making more of this type of kit that has multiple functions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311507761580831/k2311a0715/7.15.09