Restaurant City game  » Games  »
  • Restaurant City is another one of the applications enjoyed by every facebook users
  • I find it very entertaining since I love to cook
  • No need to wait, I highly recommend you give it a try

• by lipsticknladdles

Restaurant City is another one of the applications enjoyed by every facebook users. It is also a game by playfish just like Pet Society, Farmtown and more. I am one of the avid fan of Restaurant City. I find it very entertaining since I love to cook. If you love food, if you love to put up a restaurant of your own someday, then this game is for you. You will surely enjoy every minute of it just like I do.

Restaurant city is filled with lots of features that make it fun and exciting. I myself spent hours playing this game from day one. The moment you load this application, you will be given a couple of tables in small restaurant. You will have a cook and waiter as well as a stove. People

go in and out of the restaurant and you accumulate earnings. These earnings can be used to buy stuff from the store including nicer tables, chairs, wall decors, new stove and other functional items such as a juke box, toilet bowls and arcades. As you progress through the game, you earn gourmet points which add up when a customer gave you an approval rating. Then you get to the higher level and awarded with a bigger restaurant or an opportunity to hire more employees. You can also update your menu because everyday, you get new ingredients such as tomatoes, pumpkins, cream and more. The items in the menu are categorized into the appetizers, main course and desserts. Among the food in the menu are tomato and basil soup, garden salad, margarita pizza, strawberry cheesecake and ...

• a lot more. You have to complete all the 3 main ingredients in the dish for you to be able to learn how to cook it and thus offer it in your restaurant. Also, you employees lose energy over time. Putting them to rest or feeding them can replenish their energy level thus making them work faster and more efficiently.

That is pretty much how it works. The parts I enjoyed the most in this game is arranging the restaurant to make it more appealing by purchasing furniture pieces and placing them strategically so that my waiters and cooks can perform faster and more efficiently. I also love decorating the exterior of my restaurant by putting nice windows, doors, trees and benches. I love shaking trees and clean up trashes to earn more points. I

also enjoy checking out the gourmet street and visiting friends’ restaurants. I find the game addicting because even if I am online, I am thinking of ways to progress through the game fast. Currently I am on level 17 already. I look forward to a much bigger restaurant and more employees.

If you have questions or you want tips and techniques, just join the restaurant city forums and you will get your answers.

If you haven’t tried this online game, better check it out. Just get ready to spend hours playing it. This is a game that adults and older kids will enjoy. My husband is very much involve in the management of our cyber restaurant and almost all my facebook friends play the game. No need to wait, I highly recommend you give it a try.

Restaurant City game

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281507761540831/k2311a0715/7.15.09