St Louis Arch and Anheuser Busch Brewery  » Travel  »
St. Louis, Missouri
  • There are many interesting spots in St. Louis, not to mention, hotels and lodging facilities too
  • It is a simply marvelous thing to experience
  • My husband very much enjoyed the Beermaster Tour because he saw how the actual brewing of the beer
  • I highly recommend you put this place in your next travel itineraries

• by lipsticknladdles

St. Louis, MO

When the summer kicked in, my husband and I made sure we travel a lot. St. Louis, Missouri was one of our travel destinations. We stopped by St. Louis on our way to Carthage, MO where we intended to visit the Precious Moments Chapel and Museum.

There are many interesting spots in St. Louis, not to mention, hotels and lodging facilities too. But my review will focus on two major attractions this city is known for. First, the St. Louis Arch. This arch is also know as the Gateway Arch. Standing tall at 630 feet, this arch is said to be the tallest national monument in the United States. It is definitely a must see. The arch is located at the midst of a

very calm and relaxing park and there is also a riverfront near it. We were delighted to spend our time there. There is just so much fun things to do. People can go up the top of the arch and have the coolest view of the city. It is a simply marvelous thing to experience. At the very foot of the arch, it is great to spend time finding information and historical facts about the arch and the city of ST.Louis. There are photos, artifacts and more displays that will keep tourists interested and occupied for hours. The security is superb, its like going thru the airport. There are restrooms and parking facilities available too. Among the interesting stuff to do in the gateway arch riverfront ...

• is to take a cruise. Whether it’s a sightseeing cruise, an entertainment cruise or a lovely dinner cruise, the 19th century replica steamboat will sail calmly thru the Mississippi River. We failed to try this out because of time constraints, so if you are planning a trip to St. Louis, make sure to plan ahead and leave ample of time for the cruise and also for the helicopter tours.

The next interesting place in St. Louis is the Anheuser Busch Brewery. I am not such a big fan of beers but my husband is. I can say that for people interested in finding out more about the all time favorite Budweiser, this place is like being a child in candy store. One can even sample the Anheuser Busch

products in the hospitality room. My husband very much enjoyed the Beermaster Tour because he saw how the actual brewing of the beer. He also loved the large cellars and whole lot more. It was great to end the tour with some souvenir shopping at the Anheuser-Busch Gift Shop. Being a fan of Budweiser, my husband find it hard to choose which of the wide selection of the latest in Anheuser-Busch and Budweiser branded merchandise to get.

All in all, the city of St. Louis, Missouri is a great place to visit. It is full of history, full of fascinating facts to discover. I highly recommend you put this place in your next travel itineraries. Make sure you bring your cameras and put on your walking shoes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381507761530831/k2311a0715/7.15.09