Trix Yoplait Yogurt  » Food  »
  • I think she's had too many yogurts a couple years a go, so is tired of them now
  • The reason why I enjoy this yogurt more than any other is that it has just the right flavor and creaminous

• by sushigirl

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Yoplait Trix yogurt aren’t just for kids. Now I’m not a big fan of yogurts and I’ve tried a lot of them. Some are chalky some are very sweet. Others are runny, grainy, too tangy, too bland, too thick. The thick ones you gotta eat slow or you’re liable to gag.

Lately I have been buying my kids Yoplait Trix yogurt. There was a free stick included with the purchase to

make a frozen yogurt. Kids, anything new they’ll get excited about. My son enjoys the flavor as well. My daughter not so much. I think she’s had too many yogurts a couple years a go, so is tired of them now.

Either I was craving yogurt or what, but I had two yesterday after work. I gave my son one and I just had the last one for breakfast. Gotta get ...

• more later.

The reason why I enjoy this yogurt more than any other is that it has just the right flavor and creaminous. It has a touch of tanginess and not tart at all. The sweetness is light but does not taste like diet and fruity and not chalky. I don’t stand the taste of diet drinks even when they claim they’re not diet tasting. I understand that Yoplait makes yogurt

for adult, but I’m afraid to try it not wanting to give up the cute little cups of Trix yogurt.

Perhaps I will get both just to compare then I’ll share with you another review. Will do that tomorrow or sometime this weekend. And you guys get yourself some too, then tell me what you think.

Marilyn Baran says :

MY GRANDSON LOVES YOPLAIT TRIX. WE GO THROUGH APPROXIMATELY 12 BOXES A WEEK (HE IS A PICKY EATER). NATURALLY HE JUST LOVES THE PLASTIC STICKS THAT WERE INCLUDED WITH THE BOXES. LATELY THE BOXES WE HAVE PURCHASED DO NOT HAVE THE STICKS WITH THEM. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN ORDER SOME OF THEM? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN GIVE ME AS TO HOW TO ACQUIRE MORE OF THEM.
    THANK YOU.

aw replies :

I’m wondering if you can use popsicle sticks instead. Surely stores and online retailers would carry these. They should also be available at craft stores, but I’m not certain they can be used for food, so I’d stick with other places.

jobii says :

ok that is great yogurt and good for kids who dont like milk, but it cant be on popsicles its lose to be on popsicle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271507761380831/k2311a0715/7.15.09