Chicken Curry Recipe
  • One of the first few dishes I have learned to cook when I got married was Chicken Curry, which also now happens to be my husband's favorite dish at home
  • Eventually, I have mastered my own taste and added some of my own touch to make it a little bit more original
  • Now I want to share my recipe and I hope people will get to try it and eventually make their own version as well
  • Serve hot with a cup of rice and enjoy a happy meal

• by Lie

One of the first few dishes I have learned to cook when I got married was Chicken Curry, which also now happens to be my husband’s favorite dish at home.

The first time I cooked this dish for dinner I religiously followed the recipe I saw on the Internet. Eventually, I have mastered my own taste and added some of my own touch to make it a little bit more

original.

Now I want to share my recipe and I hope people will get to try it and eventually make their own version as well.

Ingredients:

1 small onions (chopped) minced garlic 1/4 kg. chicken fillet cut in strips (for easy cooking) 2 medium-sized potatoes (cut in small cubes) 2 medium-sized carrots (cut in small cubes) Maggi magic sarap (sachet packet) 1 tsp curry powder 1 small can of evaporated ...

• milk (only use half of the content) 1 small sized green bell pepper (cut in diced)

In a pan heat butter and saute chopped onions and garlic. Then add the chicken fillet. Once the chicken has turned white add 1 teaspoonful of curry powder and mix well.

Add in potatoes and carrots, then pour in some water depending on how soupy you want the dish. Cover and bring to boil. Let

it simmer until chicken is tender.

Add in evaporated milk. Again, just use half of the content as you wouldn’t want to have the curry tasting too much milk. And then sprinkle 1 sachet of Maggi magic sarap.

Leave and let it simmer for 10 minutes. And then add the green bell pepper and then simmer for another 5 minutes. Remember not to overcook your green bell pepper.

Serve hot with a cup of rice and enjoy a happy meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491507761360831/k2311a0715/7.15.09