Trader Zen No-Streak Multi-Purpose Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • One product not so unique, as ideas go, that I bought is the Trader Zen No-Streak Multi-Purpose cleaner
  • I have noticed some, but I think it is when I used too much
  • If you want a good natural multi-purpose cleaner I suggest heading to on down to your closest Trader Joe's and picking up Trader Zen No-Streak Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• by stuckinarut

Ahhh, Trader Joes, such a great store filled with unique stuff. One product not so unique, as ideas go, that I bought is the Trader Zen No-Streak Multi-Purpose cleaner. It is a Trader Joe branded product.

I got Trader Zen Multi-Purpose cleaner for obvious reasons, I needed a multi-purpose cleaner. I liked that it is made, my favorite way, naturally

and my favorite way of fragrance, essential oils, not chemical perfumes. The most important things to me is that it has no animal products and is not tested on animals. To me those even come before the ability to clean.

This is suppose to work on any surface, even stainless steel. I have tried it on glass, my ...

• counters, stove top and in the refrigerator. I have found it to clean quite well. It has gotten my spots off of whatever I have cleaned. I haven’t felt like I need a chemical cleaner. This does just fine.

As far as no streaking I rarely notice any. I have noticed some, but I think it is

when I used too much. I really like the smell it is a real natural, almost woodsy smell. It has the smell of cedarwood and sage and it is all natural with essential oils.

If you want a good natural multi-purpose cleaner I suggest heading to on down to your closest Trader Joe’s and picking up Trader Zen No-Streak Multi-Purpose Cleaner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531507761100831/k2311a0715/7.15.09