2009 Audi A4  » Cars  »
1.5
  • I am just extremely disappointed with the changed they have made to the back of the vehicle due to the fact that I no long like or appreciate the appearance in the manner I have since I was a child
  • I believe the Audi A 4 has regressed and I no longer plan on purchasing one

• by Valerie

The 2009 Audi A4 has created a great deal of controversy in my own personal opinion. However, I am not sure what the public en masse is saying about the newly redesigned luxury car. I have wanted to purchase an Audi A4 for years now, since I was a child actually, and 2009 was going to be the year my dream came to fruition. However, when I saw the newly designed and completely altered model I was no longer interested.

The Audi A4 has been a classically designed luxury car for the past decade, featuring a simplistic yet elegant design. When I arrived

at the dealership to see the new year’s model, my ideas of elegance rapidly dissipated. The back of the car looks hideous. The lights appear to be disfigured and misplaced upon the back of the car in addition to being the wrong shape.

The 2009 Audi A4 isn’t ALL THAT BAD, it is still a wonderful car. I am just extremely disappointed with the changed they have made to the back of the vehicle due to the fact that I no long like or appreciate the appearance in the manner I have since I was a child.

The 2009 model is a total of ...

• five inches longer and two inches greater in width when compared to the 2008 model. I am unsure why Audi decided to make these changes because I would simply assume that those looking for a larger car would simply purchase an A6 as opposed to an A4. The A4 has been known for a decade as being Audi’s smallest car, it has now lost that reputation.

The car’s gas mileage is not impressive when compared to other vehicle’s in it’s class and size. The car gets only 27 miles per gallon on the highway and 21 miles per gallon around town. This is

hardly impressive when compared with the gas mileage other cars in this class are getting.

The airbags included in the car are ahead of their time and work very well which is excellent, espeically is children are present .

Ths good news is that the car got fivve star crash safety impact ratings for both the side and front of the car, but only a four star rating for rear crashes which can be ve common.

Some believe the Acura TSX has regressed between 2008 and 2009. I believe the Audi A 4 has regressed and I no longer plan on purchasing one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91507760990831/k2311a0715/7.15.09