Victoria’s Secret Super Model perfume
  • I love the scent because it suits my personality, it’s noticeable, lingers but isn’t over powering
  • I will say that I have noticed when I wear it in very humid weather or if I’ve been sweating a lot the scent changes
  • I would recommend giving Victoria’s Secret Super Model perfume a try if you find that you’re having a difficult time finding the right perfume for you, or even if you’re looking to buy perfume as a gift

• by Liberty

Victoria’s Secret Super Model perfume was the first perfume I picked out and bought for myself. Before this product I never really wore perfume and I went to the mall with every intention of picking up a bottle of Light Blue by D&G but the formula has changed because it doesn’t smell the way I remembered it, so I went out looking for another perfume. After weeks of searching and testing out over a dozen perfumes I finally gave Victoria’s Secret a shot but was doubtful because of how picky I am with scents.

I absolutely love this perfume. It’s fairly affordable costing between $39-$49 a bottle, but I just

found out that it’s currently on sale for $19.50-$24.50. It comes in a cute glass, rectangular bottle with a gold cap and gold metal plate that says “Super Model” on one side. It’s simple but chic. The scent is just yummy. It’s not too sweet or too floral. This perfume is like a mix of different scents. When I first smelled it it smelled fruity, almost like peaches or berries. Then the fruity scent died down and you’re left with a very light floral scent like blossoms with a hint of musk, very light and creamy like sandalwood but not as strong. I love the scent because it ...

• suits my personality, it’s noticeable, lingers but isn’t over powering. The scent isn’t too fruity to the point of smelling like something a teenage girl would wear and it’s not overly floral because I’m not a girly girl. It’s also not too musky because I’m not a middle aged woman.

>From what I can tell the scent seems to last a pretty long time in moderate temperatures, pretty much all day. In very hot weather it lasts a pretty long time too. I drove three hours to see my boyfriend in the Texas summer heat and he was still able to smell my perfume and I didn’t even use

much, just a spritz. I will say that I have noticed when I wear it in very humid weather or if I’ve been sweating a lot the scent changes. It turns into a much sweeter scent, almost like candy, in fact it smells a lot like light fruit scented cotton candy. I’m not sure why that is but I’m not a fan of cotton candy. That’s really my only complaint about this product.

I would recommend giving Victoria’s Secret Super Model perfume a try if you find that you’re having a difficult time finding the right perfume for you, or even if you’re looking to buy perfume as a gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561507760960731/k2311a0715/7.15.09