Desperate Housewives Season 5 Episode 20  » TV  »
  • Orson is getting more obnoxious by the minute, and when he says to Bree before driving off that he has taken the cash in her wallet, and he's late for a game of golf, I think, it was kind of irritating, really
  • He is getting irrational by the day and like Orson, tries different ways to get noticed and wanting attention all the time

• by eryana09

Desperate Housewives Season 5 Episode 20 is getting more intense. Orson is getting more obnoxious by the minute, and when he says to Bree before driving off that he has taken the cash in her wallet, and he’s late for a game of golf, I think, it was kind of irritating, really. What kind of husband is he, as

I watched on. I find that Bree has certainly chosen the wrong suitor for herself and her marriage is in shambles right in front of her eyes and we can see that as viewers.

As for Katherine, she has undying questions on marriage but she could not ask Mike properly, so she made Susan’s son, to ask Mike these set of ...

• weird questions for a treat of ice-cream. I thought that was hilarious. And when Bree sort of “bribe” the little kid for some snacks, it was funny too.

I was quite agitated with another character and that is none other than Tom, Lynette’s husband. He is getting irrational by the day and like Orson, tries different ways

to get noticed and wanting attention all the time. With developments by Dave the more, and he is trying to put his killing plans into action right away. It’s getting more scarier and I fear for the safety of some characters in Desperate Housewives. This is quite a good watch and I give this a rating of 9.

Andrew Leither says :

I have seen a couple of episodes from “Desperate Housewives.” I don’t think that I have seen this particular episode but it sure sounds great very intense and got interesting characters I enjoyed watching Desperate Housewives and its a very interesting drama television series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101507760820731/k2311a0715/7.15.09