Fifty Dead Men Walking
  • It is based on a true story, I think and acted by some talented actors and the heroine has a good acting part too
  • Martin is the name of the character in this story on the run because he had worked as a spy before to gain some information that is crucial and thus, saving the lives of I believe, 50 men
  • Therefore, I decided to follow closely what goes on and all that

• by eryana09

Fifty Dead Men Walking is a movie which will open up your eyes to what could happen in the conflicting issues that surround different situations. I did not have any opinion at all when I watch this movie because I want to take all in and understand the whole thing without having any opinions. It is based on a true story, I think and

acted by some talented actors and the heroine has a good acting part too. Martin is the name of the character in this story on the run because he had worked as a spy before to gain some information that is crucial and thus, saving the lives of I believe, 50 men.

The title of the movie Fifty Dead Men Walking is depicting of ...

• the lives that he has saved based from his spying activities before. He keeps on running in the story and there are some scenes which I am confused but I try my best to follow through. It was not my best genre of a movie watch, but seemingly my boyfriend wanted to watch this at Cathay Cinema, I obliged.

They say if you

are put through something, just go through with it. Therefore, I decided to follow closely what goes on and all that. Half confusing and half not, I kind of get the cat and mouse chase. But if it’s true that this is based on a true story, whether loosely or not, gets me into thinking. I give this a rating of 6.

Andrew Leither says :

I enjoy these kind of movies that are dynamic in life and in character and when and how they can open your eyes to life itself. “Fifty Men Walking” sounds strong and really powerful entertaining movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111507760770731/k2311a0715/7.15.09