Hugo Boss Dark Blue Perfume Review
  • Personally, I love perfume that have a sweet scent of smell because too strong a smell gets to my senses
  • The main reason why I like this perfume is because it is does not have a strong sense of smell to it
  • In my opinion, you can never really go wrong with purchasing a perfume made by Hugo Boss, especially Dark Blue

• by omair8
      I wear perfume all the time. I wear it to parties, weddings, or just casually going out to places such as the mall.

Recently, I purchased a perfume from Hugo Boss.

Called Hugo Boss Dark Blue, the perfume comes in a dark blue

bottle.

The scent of the perfume is sweet and not masculine such as other Hugo Boss perfumes.

Personally, I love perfume that have a sweet scent of smell because too strong a smell gets to my senses.

When I smell something really strong I ...

• may end up getting a headache, but not always.

I usually spray this on twice and it lasts me for about 6-7 hours.

I once sprayed it on my sweater which I washed the day later and the smell of the perfume still remained

on the sweater.

The main reason why I like this perfume is because it is does not have a strong sense of smell to it.

In my opinion, you can never really go wrong with purchasing a perfume made by Hugo Boss, especially Dark Blue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620876070431/k2311a082/8.2.06