Almay’s Intense I-color bring out powder shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • Almay's Intense I-color bring out powder shadow was one of the first Almay products that I bought
  • It's also one of the few eye shadow brands that I know of that that doesn't crease and fade with long wear
  • I love the silky texture and how easily it glides onto my eyelids
  • I would recommend any of Almay's products if you want quality makeup for affordable prices

• by Liberty

Almay’s Intense I-color bring out powder shadow was one of the first Almay products that I bought. I bought their bring out powder shadow palette for brown eyes during their eye makeup promotion. What this product does is help bring out your eyes, just like the name says. There are three colors in each palette and all the colors are shimmery but not so shimmery that you’re eyes would look like a disco ball. The shades are specially coordinated for your eye color, whether it be brown,

blue, green or hazel. The light and deep shades compliment each other to enhance your eye color and make it pop.

This is one of my favorite eye shadows because of how true to color the colors show. The colors are very pigmented so you don’t need to apply much to get intensity. I’ve also found that it works great for all day and night wear with little to no reapplying. It’s also one of the few eye shadow brands that I know of that that doesn’t ...

• crease and fade with long wear. I love the silky texture and how easily it glides onto my eyelids.

In the brown eye palette there’s a brown, purple and light creamy color. I use the light color to highlight my brow bone, the purple on my lids because it contrasts with my brown eyes and brings them out. The brown I use in the crease for a day time look it gives my eyes dimension. For a night time look I sweep the brown on the outer

corners of my eyelids to get a smoky look.

This product like the rest of Almay’s product is hypoallergenic which is wonderful for me because not only do I have sensitive skin but I have allergies. You can find Almay’s products at any drug store, Wal-Mart and Target. I would recommend any of Almay’s products if you want quality makeup for affordable prices. The prices are a tad more than many drug store brands but in the end you’ll still be saving money because of how well their products work and how long it’ll last.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311507760440631/k2311a0715/7.15.09