Bare Minerals Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have worked at both Ulta and Sephora as a product consultant and I recommend Bare Minerals to people with all skin types
  • The best part about Bare Minerals is that even when applying a full coverage application, it appears as if one isn't even wearing make-up

• by Valerie

I started using Bare Minerals Foundation when I was fifteen years old and I have been hooked ever since. I am now 21 years old and I still use the foundation every day. I have worked at both Ulta and Sephora as a product consultant and I recommend Bare Minerals to people with all skin types.

Those with acne can use Bare Minerals to cover up their blemishes. Those with wrinkles

can use Bare Minerals to cover up fine lines and achieve a more youthful appearance. Those with uneven skin tone can use Bare Minerals to simply even out their skin tone and achieve a flawless appearance.

The true benefit of Bare Minerals foundation is that you can choose the amount of coverage you wish to apply. The coverage ranges from light to medium to a full coverage look, depending on your skin ...

• type, tone, and desired appearance. Bare Minerals delivers a flawless, natural appearance even to those with serious skin issues. The best part about Bare Minerals is that even when applying a full coverage application, it appears as if one isn’t even wearing make-up. That is how amazing the product truly is.

Bare Minerals is available in a myriad of tones resulting in the notion that people of any skin tone can

find the perfect shade. The make-up costs $25 but it is well worth the price. I recommend application with a kabuki brush which results in absolutely perfect coverage. The SPF 15 protection is an added benefit.

Unlike other foundations, Bare Minerals is all natural and is actually good for your skin. Like the commercials state, it is so natural you can actually sleep in it with no detrimental effects. I recommend this makeup to EVERYONE.

Bare Minerals Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311407760350531/k2311a0714/7.14.09