FairPrice Marie Biscuits  » Food  »
  • I bought a packet of FairPrice Marie Biscuits a few days ago
  • I decided to buy FairPrice Marie Biscuits because it was the cheapest brand of Marie biscuits on the shelf
  • A packet cost of FairPrice Marie Biscuits less than $2
  • I like to eat a few pieces of Marie Biscuits for breakfast
  • I will definitely buy more, until I am heartily sick of the biscuits

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

I bought a packet of FairPrice Marie Biscuits a few days ago. I decided to buy FairPrice Marie Biscuits because it was the cheapest brand of Marie biscuits on the shelf.

FairPrice Marie Biscuits is actually the house brand of FairPrice Supermarket. A packet cost of FairPrice Marie Biscuits less than $2. In addition to the low price, there is a further five percent discount on all house brands. After

the discount, a packet of FairPrice Marie Biscuits (350 g) costs only $1.50. The price alone makes me very happy.

As far as taste is concerned, I do not find any significant difference between FairPrice Marie Biscuits and other brands of Marie Biscuits. It is just as tasty as all other premium brands.

The packaging is very simple. There is just a yellow plastic cover, which shows three Marie Biscuits.

• I guess with such cheap product, nobody really wants to spend time and effort to design a better cover.

Fortunately, the Marie Biscuits are bigger than what the cover shows. At least I do not feel cheated. I hate to see those covers that show big biscuits, and the actual biscuits are much smaller.

I like to eat a few pieces of Marie Biscuits for breakfast. It tastes good with a

cup of hot coffee. A packet of FairPrice Marie Biscuits (350 g) is more than enough for a week of consumption. The biscuits are very filling. I do not feel hungry until five or six hours later. As an average of 20 cents per day, I can satisfy my hunger in the morning with FairPrice Marie Biscuits. I will definitely buy more, until I am heartily sick of the biscuits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271407760100431/k2311a0714/7.14.09