TLC Dishwashing Liquid  » Housewares  »
  • I like the fresh fragrance of lemon of TLC Dishwashing Liquid
  • Now I regret buying just one bottle of the TLC Dishwashing Liquid

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

I usually stick to my favorite brand of dishwashing liquid. However, this sales person is very nice and persuasive. She manages to convince to buy TLC Dishwashing Liquid, even though TLC Dishwashing Liquid is not the cheapest brand.

TLC Dishwashing Liquid is darker in yellow than all the other dishwashing liquid. Maybe due to the Aloe Vera and Lemon that TLC uses to make the dishwashing liquid.

The moment I open the

cap, the fragrance of lemon scents the whole kitchen. I like it very much. Washing dirty plates is the most hateful jobs for me. It helps that the dishwashing liquid smells nice.

The sales person says that TLC Dishwashing Liquid is more concentrated than the cheaper brand that I often use. I do not believe her. When I turn TLC Dishwashing Liquid in the supermarket, it flows easily, and ...

• looks as diluted as water. I expect dishwashing liquid that is more concentrated to be thicker than water.

When I start to wash the dirty plates, then I acknowledge that TLC Dishwashing Liquid is more concentrated. I have to rinse the plates a few times before I finally get rid of the foam.

I like the fresh fragrance of lemon of TLC Dishwashing Liquid. I mix some TLC Dishwashing Liquid with the

laundry detergent. Those clothing washed with this magic formula has this lemon fragrance on them. I am very pleased with the mixture of TLC Dishwashing Liquid and laundry detergent.

Now I regret buying just one bottle of the TLC Dishwashing Liquid. I buy a few bottles of my favorite dishwashing liquid brand on that day. It will be a long time before I need to buy any dishwashing liquid again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531407759990431/k2311a0714/7.14.09