Schlotzsky’s restaurant in Springfield, Missouri
Springfield, Missouri
  • The restaurant is not very large, but it serves all the wide variety of Schlotzsky's sandwiches, from the best known Original to Turkey and to Angus Roast Beef & Cheese
  • I bought a small Ham & Cheese sandwich, my husband took medium Original
  • Both were delicious and very filling (we couldn

• by Lorianna
      If you’ve ever been to Schlotzsky’s, chances are you will never forget it. There is just something special about their sandwiches - perhaps the bread’ - that makes them stand out.

The moment we saw a Schlotzsky’s sign during our recent vacation to Missouri, both my husband and I

knew we were going to eat there.

We’d tried that restaurant once before, and, like I said, became instant fans.

Schlotzsky’s in Springfield is located at 1316 N.

Glenstone, right across from the Evangel University.

The restaurant is not very large, but it serves all the wide variety of ...

• Schlotzsky’s sandwiches, from the best known Original to Turkey and to Angus Roast Beef & Cheese.

The sandwiches boast Schlotzsky’s trademark sourdough bread (you can also choose Wheat, Rye, or Jalapeno Cheese) and come in three sizes - Small, Medium, Large.

Schlotzsky’s also serves pizza and salads.

I bought

a small Ham & Cheese sandwich, my husband took medium Original.

Both were delicious and very filling (we couldn?t finish our meals and took leftovers with us).

We did not stay in Springfield long enough to come back and try Schlotzsky’s pizza - I wish we could, it looked very yummy on the picture!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720875990431/k2311a082/8.2.06