Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Hand and Body Lotion
1.5
  • I think as a career woman who works so hard, I deserve to pamper myself with the best beauty products I could ever afford
  • I love lotions and I think this is one product I can’t live without
  • Nevertheless, I have specifications to be met before I’d ever consider a lotion really worth keeping
  • This is the reason why I only apply lotion or cream if my skin is thoroughly cleansed and also to avoid wasting the product
  • I loved it as I was applying the lotion and I smelled the good scent, I thought this is one of the best smelling lotions I’ve tried

• by ladyli

I think as a career woman who works so hard, I deserve to pamper myself with the best beauty products I could ever afford. I find it also some sort of reprieve from my usual frantic mode of life whenever I do my beauty regimen on specific hours of the day. I love lotions and I think this is one product I can’t live without. Nevertheless, I have specifications to be met before I’d ever consider a lotion really worth keeping. I admit I am very loyal to Jergens Lotion for this matter. This is indeed my kind of lotion and I consider this as

my most favorite lotion. Despite this reality I have the habit of testing other hand and body lotion and creams. I find it quite exciting to know if any lotion or cream could ever match or defeat the power of Jergens on my skin. I consider all the other lotions and creams challengers to my champion lotion which is of course Jergens. Of course if one challenger will prove better than Jergens then I will not hesitate to change my most favorite brand. I love changes if changes are for the better.

One of the challengers to my champion lotion which I’ve recently tested is Avon Skin So Soft replenishing hand and body lotion. Well the name itself has a positive connotation. I was really hoping it could deliver softness and sensuality to my skin. It is sold at a regular price of PHP290 but it was sold to me at a promo price of only PHP155 and hence I got a savings of PHP155.

Before using the Avon Skin So Soft replenishing hand and body lotion I made sure my skin is really clean. This is one very important requirement before trying any product on my skin. I make sure first that my skin is thoroughly cleansed so as to ...

• Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Hand and Body Lotion
      give the product enough chance to prove its worth without the hindrance of dirt or any impurities. Pores clogged with dirt will not get utmost benefit no matter how good the skin product is. This is the reason why I only apply lotion or cream if my skin is thoroughly cleansed and also to avoid wasting the product.

Now what were the results of using Avon Skin So Soft replenishing hand and body lotion on my skin? It performed below my expectation. First its absorbency is not satisfactory. It does not immediately penetrate my skin well enough. It leaves some greasy feelings and this greasiness only

stops once the lotion has dried up over my skin. Because of this poor absorbency power, the lotion was unable to deliver its promise to make my skin soft and sensual. Sorry but that is the truth. Well I admit the light flowery scent is adorable. I loved it as I was applying the lotion and I smelled the good scent, I thought this is one of the best smelling lotions I’ve tried. However, the good scent is not long lasting either. It easily went off after some few minutes. Well sad to say that Avon Skin So Soft replenishing hand and body lotion was unable to defeat the champion.

andrea says :

re : I think as a career woman who works so hard, I deserve to pamper myself with the best beauty products I could ever afford
I use to sell avon and i used this product and it just left ur skin sticky. And my customers had said the same thing.

andrea says :

re : Nevertheless, I have specifications to be met before I’d ever consider a lotion really worth keeping
I wouldnt tell costumers thats something is worth buying without trying it myself.

andrea says :

re : This is the reason why I only apply lotion or cream if my skin is thoroughly cleansed and also to avoid wasting the product
That usely doesnt help depending on ur skin.

Macharia Michael says :

Yes, I agree. It is always important to reward oneself after working hard. Quality beauty products would make a good way to pamper yourself since they will get you looking good thus boosting your looks and ultimately your confidence. You will certainly be more productive in your career if your confidence is high.So its a win win for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311407759880431/k2311a0714/7.14.09