Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil
  • I would admit it is through Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil that I learned that there is something more than just applying lipstick
  • I knew about what a lip pencil is all about but I never really bothered trying one before because I thought that was not at all necessary
  • Even my husband noticed and commented that my lips looked fuller and more kissable
  • I would recommend to women who wants to enhance their beauty to add Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil in your daily make-up routine

• by ladyli

I would admit it is through Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil that I learned that there is something more than just applying lipstick. I used to be just contented with applying a lip balm then a lipstick then a lip gloss or if my lipstick is the moisture-rich type I don’t even apply anything else except lipstick. I knew about what a lip pencil is all about but I never really bothered trying one before because I thought that was not at all necessary. For as long as my lips have color and it is not dry and glossy enough then that was already fine with me. However, I discovered through Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil that my lips could be more enhanced. I actually did not even know before how

to use this pencil. It was my niece who applied the lip liner on me and I really was amazed with the wonder this Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil did to my lips. It really made a big difference. Even my husband noticed and commented that my lips looked fuller and more kissable.

Since then, in my office and in any parties, I felt quite incomplete without Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil. Most especially when attending very special parties, it is a must for me to use Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil otherwise I would feel not very pretty. Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil makes the shape of my lips more symmetrical and well defined. It adds volume and makes my lips more kissable. When I started using ...

• Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil I feel more beautiful.

Another important help my Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil is that it enhances the color of my lipstick. It is adding depth and richness to the color so that it looks more alive. It also keeps the lipstick in shape and thwarts messiness. Another advantage from using Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil is that it adds staying power to my lipstick and makes it look more natural.

But it must be noted that with this product you should have a good Lip Pencil sharpener otherwise you will not achieve a fine point and when the point is not perfectly shaped the pencil will not be able to shape the lips perfectly. It simply useless when not sharpened to a perfect point. I noticed

that I sharpen it very open because I use it a lot and it does need constant re-sharpening.

When using Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil I always make sure the color of the lip pencil must match the shade of the lipstick or better yet lighter than the shade of the lipstick but must not be different otherwise I will look awkward with two colors on my lips. I have both shades of Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil, the red flush and the nude so I use the shade that will match my lipstick for the day. Anyway Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil is cheap enough at PHP85 only. I would recommend to women who wants to enhance their beauty to add Avon Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil in your daily make-up routine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311407759870431/k2311a0714/7.14.09