Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Body Lotion
  • However I think I could not agree with those good reviews about this product
  • I thought its name Moisture Therapy is what exactly delivers but it totally did not give me any satisfying effect
  • I agree that it is lightly scented and not foul smelling but the smell is not that great to make it worth being bought
  • Of course I’ve been used to my favorite Jergens lotion and it has never failed me when it comes to moisturizing effect so I got quite shortchanged when I realized I bought these two variants of Avon Moisture Therapy Lotion
  • This product simply can’t deliver as far as my own experience is concerned

• by ladyli

Another Avon lotion that I’ve already tried is Avon Moisture Therapy Hand and Body Lotion. I’ve actually used both the Olive and the Oatmeal variants which are being sold at a regular price of PHP 330 each. However it was sold at only PHP169 one time so I grabbed the opportunity and bought both variants to maximize my purchase at that discounted price. I’ve read good reviews about the product and it actually encouraged me to try this product as well.

However I think I could not agree with those good reviews about this product. This is one of Avon’s

bad products. I am sorry to say but this Avon Moisture Therapy Body Lotion failed to perform its promise to become a therapy for dry skin.

I have a normal skin but it tends to go dry so I have to keep it moisturized with good lotion. I thought its name Moisture Therapy is what exactly delivers but it totally did not give me any satisfying effect. I used this Moisture Therapy lotion during Christmas season so I was thinking an intensive moisturizer like this Moisture Therapy was supposed to be very useful because the cold atmosphere has drying effects on

the skin.

But sadly, this lotion was unable to increase the moisture level of my skin. Upon application there is no satisfying feeling of smoothness or softness. It is very evident that the lotion is lacking in ingredients so it is not effective at all.

The product descriptions states it is hypo-allergenic and indeed it is hypo-allergenic because it did not cause any allergic reaction on me. Nevertheless while it did not give any allergic reaction it also did not give any positive reaction on my skin. I agree that it is lightly scented and not foul smelling but the smell ...

• Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Body Lotion
      is not that great to make it worth being bought.

And worse, it leaves greasy feeling when applied. It is just the same as the other kinds of Avon lotions I’ve already tested. Moisture Therapy lotion gave just the same greasy feeling that stays for some minute until the lotion dried up over the skin.

This is an indication that the lotion was not absorbed fully well by my skin. Indeed just after some few days of using the two variants alternately I got no positive things to tell about this lotion. I got so dissatisfied because it left me dry and

not soft at all.

It just could not achieve moisturizing effect, not even a bit I should say. Of course I’ve been used to my favorite Jergens lotion and it has never failed me when it comes to moisturizing effect so I got quite shortchanged when I realized I bought these two variants of Avon Moisture Therapy Lotion. I thought I made a good buy but both variants were unable to deliver anything worthy of the price I paid.

I already decided to just give it away to my nieces. This product simply can’t deliver as far as my own experience is concerned.

Kimberly Sigman says :

Very pleased with Olive Oil formula for Avon`s Moisture Therapy Body Lotion. I was disappointed when I could no longer purchase this lotion. Why did they stop selling it? Where can I locate more?

Galega says :

This hand lotion has now been discontinued. Avon has launched another product in this category with little bit better set of ingredients namely, Avon Moisture Therapy Daily Skin Defense Vitamin Hand Cream. You can try this cream.

bridget says :

I agree with the first review. It is by far the worst lotion I`ve ever used. I have never used a lotion so greasy.GREASY It stays greasy for quite a while and never absorbed properly. After applying it, soon after my hands felt almost as dry as before and had no lasting effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311407759860431/k2311a0714/7.14.09