Rosal Acne Lotion  » Medicine  »
  • So I immediately go to pharmacy store to get some medicine to cure my acne problem on my skin
  • I think it has to do with my food pattern and the air pollution in this country
  • It is not because I don't like the product but it is simply because I don't like the pimple or acne problem

• by MomLouiTan

Two days ago, I was surprised when I see two pimple or acne on my skin face. It was long time ago since I got pimples on my skin face. So I immediately go to pharmacy store to get some medicine to cure my acne problem on my skin.

I was living in Europe for long time, and I never had problem with acne for that long. So I don’t have any medicine in the house that can help me to cure acne on my skin face.

But now we are just one and a half month in a tropical country, I already got pimple on my skin face, I really don’t like this situation. I think it has to do with my food pattern and the air pollution in this country.

On top of that, I just tried new product of cleansing soap when I arrived here. I am not sure which one is the reason that make this acne problem came out on my skin face.

But when I went to pharmacy store, they offer me to use Rosal Acne Lotion. And I bought it there because I want to cure my acne problem as soon as I can. The person in the pharmacy store said that Rosal Acne Lotion can be use to reduce the usefulness fat or moisture on our skin face.

I have to apply Rosal Acne Lotion every day. In the morning, just after taking a bath and in the afternoon after we clean our face with our cleanser. How to apply it on my skin face? I have ...

• to use cotton. I put this lotion on a little cotton and try to wipe it gently on my skin face. And then let it dry by itself for few minutes.

Rosal Acne Lotion contains of Salisilat acid and Resorsinol which normally used in other acne product as well.

I just used it for two days but I could see that my acne is starting to become smaller. Let’s hope that this acne will disappear all as soon as possible. And I also hope that my acne will not give black spot when it’s already gone. Otherwise I will have another problem again with my skin face.

The price for one bottle of Rosal Acne Lotion is not so expensive. I think I spent around 3 Eur for one bottle of

Rosal Acne Lotion. I just hope that I don’t have to buy this Rosal ACne Lotion anymore. It is not because I don’t like the product but it is simply because I don’t like the pimple or acne problem. I just don’t want them to come back on my skin face again if the old one already gone.

But for this bottle that I bought few days ago, I think I can still use it for longer time. So I plan to save it if it will be left over of Rosal Acne Lotion after my acne problem gone from my skin face.

So far, I am quite happy with this product because my acne started to become smaller and there is no new acne coming on my skin face until this moment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261407759850431/k2311a0714/7.14.09