Beaver Dam Community Hospital  » Health  »
Beaver Dam, WI
  • I know a lot of people tell me they would rather go to a different hospital than the one in our back yard
  • But, I can see no reason why this one is any worse than some of the better hospitals out there and would definitely recommend checking it out

• by Steve

Today is the day I celebrate the birth of my second daughter. She was born at 8:34 this morning via c-section at a healthy 7 pounds, 15 ounces.

That’s why I want to take a minute to give my thanks to the Beaver Dam Community Hospital for helping us in this joyous occasion.

When our first daughter was born

a few years ago, we had all sorts of complications that still cause me to have nightmares.

That’s why this one was born by a planned c-section rather than risking another labor.

When we got there, I will admit, I was pretty nervous.

But, I was very happy with the treatment we received.

The rooms in the maternity section ...

• are fantastic but what really won me over was the staff.

In total, we saw several nurses, the doctor and the anesthesiologist.

All were very professional and every one of them did everything to make us feel comfortable leading up to the surgery and even during it.

They made sure I got to hold our daughter right away and

even let me carry her to the nursery to be weighed and measured.

It was fantastic.

I know a lot of people tell me they would rather go to a different hospital than the one in our back yard.

But, I can see no reason why this one is any worse than some of the better hospitals out there and would definitely recommend checking it out.

Beaver Dam Community Hospital

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341407759810431/k2311a0714/7.14.09