National Lampoon’s Bag Boy  » Movies  »

• by Steve

OK, as far as movies are concerned, National Lampoon’s BagBoy had to have one of dumbest plots ever. You have a high school graduate whose only talent is bagging groceries so he seeks to enter the international baggers competition in an effort to finally make himself a winner.

It was

one of the lamest plots I’ve ever seen for quite a few different reasons.

That being said, I have to say, this was actually one of the better romantic comedies I’ve seen too.

Like I mentioned before, the plot of this movie is something that can kill brain cells if ...

• you aren’t careful.

In other words, if you like complex movies that make you think, it’s probably not going to be the film for you.

But, if you are like me and love watching movies that are fun and, more importantly, fun to watch, this is a film that is

worth giving a try.

Don’t let the “late night comedy” classification fool you, this is a film that just about everyone in your family can watch and even enjoy.

I started out watching this movie and thinking I would hate it.

I was wrong and think everyone should watch it at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111407759800431/k2311a0714/7.14.09