E.L.F cosmetics: Natural Radiance Blusher blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • It looks amazing for summer because of the subtle golden hue but I’ll bet it’s just as great during winter, and goes perfectly well for all skin tones
  • I love this product so much that I use it just about everyday
  • I would highly recommend this blush to any and everyone

• by Liberty

Eyes Lips Face, or E.L.F cosmetics offers a wide selection of makeup for a very affordable price. They’re also cruelty free which means none of their products, not even their super soft makeup brushes were tested on animals. I ordered several of their products to try out off of their website eyeslipsface.com because it’s near impossible to find their products in stores. One of the products that I’ve heard great reviews on and wanted to try out was the Natural Radiance Blusher, which is their blush that sells

for $1 each.

My order took a full week to arrive to me from the day I ordered it. Right away I tried out their blush. I got mine in “Glow”. Glow is a complex shade, it’s sort of a peachy golden color that is just absolutely to die for. It looks amazing for summer because of the subtle golden hue but I’ll bet it’s just as great during winter, and goes perfectly well for all skin tones.

E.L.F’s Natural Radiance Blusher comes in a small clear container ...

• with a slide-off lid. The product is on the small side, just a tad smaller than Maybelline’s blush compact but considering the price is only a $1 you can’t really complain too much. Due to the size and very compact, no-wasted space packaging of this product it doesn’t come with a brush. Their brushes are only a dollar too so you can afford to get yourself a proper blush brush if you don’t already have one. It’s very pigmented so the color pay off is just amazing.
        You don’t need much product to get the color to show on your cheeks. Even their lightest color shows up very well. I love this product so much that I use it just about everyday. Glow has to be my favorite color because it’s just one of those colors that make you look gorgeous, well, much like having a healthy glow to your skin.

I would highly recommend this blush to any and everyone. The product is phenomenal and the price is unbeatable. Try it in every shade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311407759750431/k2311a0714/7.14.09