Chrome web browser  » Software  »
  • I think that Google has succeeded brilliantly in this mission
  • I am especially impressed with Chrome's speed
  • I believe that the only major disadvantage in Chrome is that it doesn't have add-ons
  • These add-ons can empower the web browser by giving it additional functionality and making the browsing experience more enjoyable to the user

• by cool

Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. My experience with it has been very good. I personally think that it is one of the fastest web browser available today!

I use the internet a lot, both at work and at home. Therefore, I

feel it is important that my web browser will be fast, easy to use and reliable.

In my humble opinion, the two best web browsers today are Firefox 3.5 and Chrome. As far as I can tell, they are the fastest and work best for me.

Google’s idea behind developing Chrome is to create a fast, simple and powerful web browser that will be able to run Google’s applications, like Google Docs and Google Calendar, online.

I think that Google has succeeded brilliantly in this mission. I am especially ...

• Chrome web browser
      impressed with Chrome’s speed. Web pages appear very quickly with no delays.

I believe that the only major disadvantage in Chrome is that it doesn’t have add-ons. In contrast, Firefox 3.5 offers many optional tools, called add-ons.

These add-ons can empower the web browser by

giving it additional functionality and making the browsing experience more enjoyable to the user.

I hope Google will add similar add-ons capability in the next version of Chrome. In the meantime, I will rate Chrome a 9, as it is excellent from other perspectives.

Nerijus says :

I use Google Chrome on a daily basis. With this browser you can: browse fast, add extensions to make your life easier, has settings you can change and play around a bit. Another plus is that it’s free and easiest to use.

I found one minus, not really major if you don’t like browser games. It doesn’t support NPAPI, Unity Web Player.

9/10

Galega says :

NPAPI used to create lots of error. The team at Chrome might have decided to let the Chrome run better. For that, they needed to disable support for many stuffs, including Unity Web Player. It can still be enabled as you can see it in the`flag’ section and enable it. But, that will definitely hamper the performance of Chrome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301407759370331/k2311a0714/7.14.09