Penong’s Sea food and Barbeque Grill Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Mc Arthur Highway, Matina, Davao City
  • If you happen to visit Davao City and looking for a fantastic restaurant offering sumptuous dishes, I would recommend Penong's
  • The taste is spectacularly delicious, and make me to forget my diet

• by Joyce

If you happen to visit Davao City and looking for a fantastic restaurant offering sumptuous dishes, I would recommend Penong’s. This restaurant is perfect for everybody who wanted to take a break from foods and cuisine offered at trendy restaurants.

I always loved this restaurant for number of reasons. First, I loved grilled and seafoods because of its natural taste. Second, Penong’s is the only barbeque house in Davao City

which, in my own taste preferences, successfully captured the perfect grilling process of chicken with a mouth-watering sauce. The taste is spectacularly delicious, and make me to forget my diet. Another fabulous dish of Penong’s is the Calamares-a breaded squid, sliced thinly and deep fry in vegetable oil.

Penong’s is offering unlimited rice and bottomless iced Tea for those who have a healthy and unstoppable appetite. The term Unlimited ...

• and bottomless is translated as “non-stop”, meaning you can order rice and iced tea as long as your stomach can accept them. Another factor why I loved dining at Penong’s is the ambience, the area is set in an open-walled native building so diners can experienced fresh air coming from outside.

More than having a fabulous and delicious food, this restaurant has several meal options too. Everytime I dined at

Penong’s I choose their combo meal option, which consists of an unlimited rice, a large grilled chicken thigh with spicy delicious sauce, a soft drink and an appetizer. This combo meal is enough to make my stomach full and satisfied. But sometimes, I ordered Calamares because it is so tempting that even if my stomach is already full, I am still craving for more. This restaurant has many branches around Davao City.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71407759320331/k2311a0714/7.14.09