Surf powder soap  » Housewares  »
  • I like the soap powder because I don't need to buy a fabric conditioner
  • I have no problem using this powder soap It just it's too harmful to my hands, that's why I used washing gloves so my hands will be not dry and peeling

• by lei

When it comes to washing of my clothes and my family I want to used the soap that has good fragrance and has active ingredients that easily remove stains. I am very particular with white and colored clothes and I don’t want it to mixed it together.

I see to it that I separate them when I am doing a manual washing.

I

switch using Surf powder soap a month ago, there are lot of fragrance to choose from but I chose the Surf powder with a fabric conditioner that smells like a fresh flowers.

I like the soap powder because I don’t need to buy a fabric conditioner.

It is effective in white clothes because I used to soak the clothes with powder within 1 ...

• hour before washing it, to loosen stain and easily remove it when I do the manual hand washing.

I have no problem using this powder soap It just it’s too harmful to my hands, that’s why I used washing gloves so my hands will be not dry and peeling.

I loved using this powder soap because I like the smell when my clothes

were dry from sun.

The smell of the fabric conditioner stays in the clothes.

My family loves their clothes when they wearing it.

This Surf powder soap is available in the supermarket.

It is affordable and very effective to used.

Try this powder soap, it smells good using to our everyday clothes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531307759260531/k2311a0713/7.13.09